Upon the occurrence of one of the following situations listed below, the customer will have the right to choose between free cancellation up to 7 days from arrival, or a change of dates of the reservation itself, or a voucher for the amount paid to be able to be discounted from the next booking, on the booked property or another in our program:
– A lockdown in Tuscany or in the foreign country / region from which the customer comes, which makes it impossible to arrive to the property.
– If Tuscany is declared a high risk area for Covid-19 by the government of the customer’s country of origin and for this reason they must go to quarantine upon return to their own country
– If the authorities of the customer’s country of origin are advised not to travel to Tuscany or to all Italy.
– If the countries bordering Italy close their borders with our country.
– If in Tuscany or in any case in the area of property the restaurants and other tourist attractions are closed for lockdown and there is still a curfew that provides for returning home by 10:00 pm.
While the occurrence of these situations does not give any right of free cancellation:
– closure of the airport and / or railway station of arrival or departure of customers
– cancellation, delay or postponement of booked flights
– cancellation of events or manifestations that are the reason for the holiday
– Causes not related to the Covid 19 health emergency
– Unofficial restrictions or containment measures not issued by a competent authority.
– red zones or restrictions in the area where the airport and / or railway station of arrival or departure of customers is located
– fears of the customer to travel / or personal reasons